Friday, September 24, 2010

Under the influence

There is drunk dialling and now I'm going for drunk blogging already doing the drunk tweeting.

What am I doing drunk? It was a birthday meal not my birthday but a combination of me being a prick and being hungry and being wound up by poor service and another member of the party left me losing my appetite and choosing whiskey instead.

I normally go through my mini crisises with a DVD and falling asleep...

Today, I finished half a bottle of No7 only a 35cl bottle mind though I had a couple of drinks of it back at the hotel bar.

Drunk because I'm aimless again and not really sure what it is that I really want.

Maybe Ii''ll go bed and see if i have a hangover in the morning.

Current tunes: Ryan Bingham

4 Comments:

Blogger pandave said...

well, you are pretty darn coherent for drunk - that must count for something. i hope you weren't hung over... those things suck. i have had way too many and apparently haven't yet learnt my lesson.

9:02 PM  
Blogger kimberlina said...

hope you didn't have a hangover!

4:08 PM  
Blogger pandave said...

Hey FB! Just wanted to let you know that I finally read "what i talk about when i talk about running." and i loved it! thanks for recommending it to me.

2:15 PM  
Blogger pandave said...

Hey FB! happy holidays!
i have given you a "one Lovely blog" award! I look forward to you in 2011!

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home