Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Things I've wanted to say but never have...

Things that I've felt like saying but never have or can only picture happening in a movie or a book:

1) Why the fuck didn't you hire me?

2) Am I wasting my time here? (to prospective employers)

3) It's always been you ever since I met you all those years ago.

4) You're the best looking thing in this whole place. (To a pretty woman in a gallery)

5) You're smile is the best thing I've seen all day. (To a pretty girl who is a stranger)

6) I'm going to miss that smile.

7) Yep, just leave your rubbish right there...can I come round to your house and do the same? (Trouble is the people littering are either in groups or the kind who will argue or hit you)

8) You were a 8 but I saw you smoking and you lost 3 points straight away. (To a girl who's smoking in public)

9) Damn, if it's a biological condition then I apologize but do you not wash your clothes at all? (Seriously I do wonder on crowded London underground trains)

10) You look terrific. (To a pretty girl on a train)

2 Comments:

Blogger Devil Mood said...

LOL Imagine how insane the world would be if people actually said everything that popped into their heads...Well, it already is insane...But yeah, sometimes it would be so nice to just blurt it out.

12:59 AM  
Blogger pandave said...

11) How would you like for me to come to your house and spit all over the place?

5:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home