Thursday, August 13, 2009

August

Well the football season starts again thank goodness it gives me a chance to take my mind off myself for a change.

Speaking of which you didn't think it would be that easy, did you?!

I am trying and failing miserably at trying to update and practice my technical drawing both in pencil and using a computer for trying to get back into film work not that there's much of it about.

A one day litho printmaking course was so much more interesting and made me wonder how in the hell do I get to make prints for a living?

We can't always do what we want and more often than not we have have to do what we have to do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Devil Mood said...

That's why football is so great. It erases all of those thoughts from your mind. Shoo shoo.

10:28 PM  
Blogger kimberlina said...

litho... with stone? with those tin plates?

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home