Friday, June 26, 2009

Laziness

Laziness
La"zi*ness\, n. The state or quality of being lazy.

la⋅zy
  /ˈleɪzi/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [ley-zee] Show IPA adjective, -zi⋅er, -zi⋅est, verb, -zied, -zy⋅ing.
Use laziness in a Sentence
–adjective
1. averse or disinclined to work, activity, or exertion; indolent.

I am self aware and realize that I'm being very lazy and while I know what I have to do something is stopping me.

Its one thing to be lazy but combined with apathy its a wonder that I get up in the morning.

I don't really know what's going on anymore. I get up and the day may vary only by what I eat and what programs are shown on the television. I am not doing anything to try and change my landscape. I apply for jobs but deep within I am not settled and I could change my scenery but I'll still be me and my concerns will still be with me wherever I travel.

2 Comments:

Blogger Devil Mood said...

"I'll still be me and my concerns will still be with me wherever I travel"

I think many people don't realise this. But it is also true that there is a honeymoon period whenever you reach somewhere nice - say two or three weeks - and your concerns still haven't catch up with you.

How funny, my verification word is portho. lol

6:06 PM  
Blogger pandave said...

So true, we can't run away from ourselves. So what to do? The challenge, I suppose, is to conquer the apathy. Don't ask me how to do that though, I'm still hoping that moving to San Diego (one day) will make my life fabulous!

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home