Friday, June 12, 2009

Deflated

Whilst I realize Rome wasn't built in a day and all that, its now June and yet again I am out of a job. Sometimes I envy those with a job but then some of them envy my freedom.

I still haven't found something to really capture my imagination in all aspects of my life. I get up, I find some physical ailment to give me some sort of pain which in truth seems to be the only way to confirm that I am indeed alive.

Occasionally I get a mild sense of pleasure from cycling and playing Scrabble on facebook but my art is somewhat mediocre.

There are days where I feel like I am watching from above and not necessarily a part of the world. I sometimes think I am becoming invisible especially when people bump into me as I wasn't there and say nothing.

1 Comments:

Blogger pandave said...

I hope you are re-inflating, FB. Don't worry about those bumpers. They probably feel invisible and bump into you to remind themselves that they are alive.

5:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home