Monday, April 20, 2009

We have all the time in the world

Or do we? Lately despite spring half heartily making a cautious appearance I've been feeling a little blue. Time keeps marching on and here I am still on my lonesome.

Most of the time I just get on with it and don't feel particularly lonely but recently I've been feeling isolated and questioning my very existence. I get up, I eat< I work but how is it changing or making my life better?

I need to believe in myself more and to do more but sometimes I wish there was somebody to 'do' with.

1 Comments:

Blogger pandave said...

you know, the winter has been particularly brutal. we might need time to thaw before we really get moving. but once you get moving, i have little doubt that you will really be moving!

3:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home