Friday, December 12, 2008

This is the end?

Do blogs just eventually run out of steam and fade away? I've noticed I've been writing less and less here and visiting others even less frequently.

Are blogs just right at certain moments in our lives when we find ourselves having things to say but nowhere to say them but online to reassure ourselves that there this life beyond our own thoughts and if somebody recognizes something then we somehow feel reassured of our selves?

Do I carry on or will I eventually forgot the name of my own blog and will it sit here in cyberspace drifting or do Blogger just obliterate unattended blogs after a certain amount of time?

3 Comments:

Blogger Devil Mood said...

Sorry, I haven't been here much myself.
I don't know. That always kept me away from blogs, thinking that they'd never disappear. But I think they do.
As for the timing...I ask myself that question - is it time the blog ended? Hmm..

12:07 AM  
Blogger pandave said...

But if no one blogged then what would we read? Twitter is great but very short. and no pictures!

11:27 PM  
Blogger kimberlina said...

i think it's about timing. i'm in an off state with blogging myself.

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home