Monday, December 01, 2008

It's been a while since i last came here...

Doubts have surfaced, anxieties have arisen and abated. Time has passed very rapidly and I try to absorb as much new stimuli as is humanly possible. I try to collect and gather new information and find new inspirations.

All of that and more have been taking over my life and I'm starting to enjoy the ride trying to read new books whenever possible and finding new artists to look at.

I've met and heard new stories from new faces and seen some old faces (7 years) and have become aware that others are fading but know well enough that such is the nature of things.

I've seen and felt my leg heal but still it hasn't fully healed and my patience grows thin but I'm not sure what else can be done there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home