Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Broken Record

I'm still stuck in the same place that I've been stuck since this blog begun.

I've still not realized what I want to do and still haven't what I want to do or where I'm meant to be or want to be.

To quote: 'I don't know what I'm supposed to be' and the terrible thing is I'm not so young anymore with age has come apprehension and caution.

Wow, its 4 years since this thing begun...

I've read about people breaking up, falling in love, winning, graduating, watched them grow up, seen travel pictures, I've even done the same through friendships here...

5 Comments:

Blogger Devil Mood said...

Well, congratulations for the blog are in order. It takes some steadiness to do this and steadiness is a quality.
Maybe we're not supposed to be or do anything. Have you ever thought of that?

5:23 PM  
Blogger kimberlina said...

hey dearie -

don't you just hate that? look at past posts and see how you're still the same? i think that's how it always seems. you're healthier, yes? and you bowl seriously amazing scores. so that's new!

perhaps you're not where you want to be, but you are moving, even if your blog isn't recording every little detail. *hug*

5:31 AM  
Blogger Spinning Girl said...

if you are feeling stuck, do one thing. even if it is just driving someplace you have never been, or walk around and take pictures, or buy a whole bag of groceries for charity. then you'll feel like you did something.

4:40 AM  
Blogger pandave said...

wow! 4 years! congratulations.

and so things haven't been exactly the same - from what i have read here things have changed a lot and you have dealt with many challenges in a very admirable manner.

9:23 PM  
Blogger lady miss marquise said...

Maybe life is all about transition, that although we find ourselves in what we presume to be the same place, we are there with new tools in order to forge new paths again.

Perhaps it is always a circle, and we are always reinventing ourselves, asking ourselves what we want and trying to find our niches in life, whilst along the way we collect experiences and lessons as the tools to keep finding ourselves.
Congratulations on the 4 years, I have yet to remain constant with something for that long...

x

1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home