Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Things I miss from my 20's

When I look back on my twenties there are a couple of things that I no longer have or would like to find again.

I'm acutely aware that I used to possess that belief that I could do anything that I wanted to and would motivate myself to do what I could to achieve that. Or was it that I was more determined and slightly more ambitious.

From a personal point of view and the reason for this post was that I miss those long conversations that I would find with girls that would go on all night and into the early hours. Those long conversations that ramble where you're in simpatico totally and utterly. Of course most of you will cite 'Before Sunrise' or 'Lost in Translation' as movies that come close to showing that sort of situation.

Or maybe I'm just lonely and the past is the past and I have to learn how to live for today and not look to the past.

I'm looking for mental intimacy with another...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home