Tuesday, May 06, 2008

End of the season

Well, the football season is about to end here in England and Liverpool secured their 4th place but not a trophy. The biggest positive was Fernando Torres who completely tore up the form book that says foreign players need a season to adapt to playing in a new league. That he should score as many goals as he did without taking free kicks or penalties is amazing but unfortunately he got overshadowed by another player.

Liverpool's chance at going to Moscow wasn't helped by a header of incredible misfortune/incompetence/foolishness, please insert the word of your choice.

I've now moved to a house nearer to work, yes you read that correctly. The relief that came with being told that I had a job and that somebody wanted to employ me was immense. so that will all kick off soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Devil Mood said...

Well done!! :)
What will you be doing?

Sorry about the CL. You may disagree with me but I think Chelsea are playing the best football right now (better than MU) so it didn't surprise me so much that Liverpool didn't go through. What surprised me most is how many points behind of Arsenal your club is right now. I think the owners should be worried about that right now.

I'm not sure whether Ronaldo will continue scoring so much next year, so Torres will probably have his chance next season.

5:24 PM  
Blogger kimberlina said...

hurray for working!

well, you know. sort of. ;)

3:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home