Sunday, March 09, 2008

Ramble

Right, then that's what this will be, a rambling freeform spontaneous say what I feel kind of a post.

I feel as if there is something great brewing inside of me just how that will manifest itself I am not entirely sure but it will be a script or a book or a painting. I'm not sure what it'll be about but feel I am hopefully gaining inspiration from reading and looking and watching. I just hope that I can channel all these outside influences without creating a pastiche of influences.

I am continuing to find pleasure in watching Torres and Gerrard play brilliant football between themselves, they just need to get their teammates to stop watching like we spectators and contribute too. There is poetry and fluidity and creativity in football and you never know when that might be but its worth the wait of 90 minutes for me. i marveled at Torres and Gerrard's interplay today against Newcastle. Torres flicking the ball onto Gerrard's head and then speeding off into space as Gerrard played the ball through diagonally with his left foot. The brilliance of Torres in letting the ball run past himself and the advancing goalkeeper and his pace to shift across to slide the ball in.

I'm not sure why I enjoy ten pin bowling perhaps because its something I can do by myself or with company. There is satisfaction though in rolling a strike and making your spares if you miss your strike. Perhaps its the short burst of concentration or the striving for perfection but it appeals to me. Learning to and knowing where you want to roll the ball and then trying to achieve that while sounding simple is not but I enjoy that challenge.

I do want to travel but while I have so many destinations in mind I do not actually seem to be doing anything about going. I know in part this is due to noyt wanting to go on my own. Although at times I do prefer to travel alone or want to go to places by myself, its a strange line between wanting to be alone and feeling lonely.

So far if my interests were to be judged by the amount of text on each it looks as if football is winning.

3 Comments:

Blogger Devil Mood said...

lol I like the conclusion.

its a strange line between wanting to be alone and feeling lonely. So true!

Hope you can channel your inspiration into something. My trouble is when I don't act fast on my inspiration, it seems to vanish into thin air.

10:04 PM  
Blogger kimberlina said...

bowling IS fun! quite enjoyable. apparently there is a place here that does sunday morning bowling from 9-11 with free eggs! not sure how.. um... good they'll be. but it should still be enjoyable.

and i'm intriuged to see what you brew; and take your time. for me it's been 6 years. and counting. :) *hug*

2:17 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Can't wait to see what all the brewing produces. I like to see that the spark is back :)

Weirdly, of all the things I learned last week, turning ideas into action (which I am notoriously bad at) was most relevant.

9:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home