Sunday, March 23, 2008

Birthday

Another year and the number changes and I am greeted by snow on this birthday which disappeared by 4 pm.

If that's confusing imagine how the animals must feel outside! 'Shit, gotta grow my winter fur, wait a minute...' or 'Do I hibernate now?'

Liverpool fell disappointingly on my birthday to the current leaders and likely champions.

Disappointingly I didn't get any messages from anybody here by phone at although various web friends were paying much more attention.

Well life is full of disappoints but lets not dwell on these otherwise it gets too dark and gloomy here.

1 Comments:

Blogger pandave said...

happy belated birthday to you... sorry about the snow and liverpool but your birthday, i hope, was the silver lining.

5:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home