Friday, February 01, 2008

Oh so many places!

There are places and people that I want to see and meet but where should I go?

Some of these places I've been before and some I haven't.

In no particular order these are the places where I know at least one person if not more...

1) New York
2) Los Angeles
3) San Francisco
4) Boston
5) Melbourne
6) Tokyo
7) Rome
8) Vancouver
9) Athens
10) Reykjavik

Then places I haven't been but might want to but don't know people...

1) Dublin
2) Madrid
3) Barcelona
4) Hong Kong
5) New Zealand


Maybe I should just put the list in a hat...not a bad idea come to think of it...

Los Angeles, San Francisco and Vancouver could be done in one trip.

New York is a trip in itself.

Melbourne and Tokyo could be done in one go.

Am I brave enough to go where nobody knows my name...?

4 Comments:

Blogger Devil Mood said...

Well, you can't say you're out of options!

4:40 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

You need to make a big, spinny wheel. Or close your eyes and throw darts at a map.

5:35 AM  
Blogger lady miss marquise said...

Indeed. Take a leap!

4:08 AM  
Blogger kimberlina said...

rome was LOVELY, and there was gelato. delicious!

i know that if you stay in a hostel and hang around for free food they sometimes have (free pizza each night and the like), you can meet some nice people that way. of course, as you noted, one can also find some total whack jobs. ;)

hong kong is beautiful!! lots of smoke and pollution, though. and sad beggars, who apparently have limbs amputated to get more money. :( very much a shopper paradise.

and iceland!! maybe you could visit the icehotel! brrr...

2:56 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home