Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Six

From DevilMood to me,

The Rules:
- Link to the person that tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself.
- Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs.
- Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.


1) I have no idea what I want to do with myself.

2) I hated the smell of frying mushrooms and the taste as a child but have now grown out of that to a degree. I still don't like the smell of button mushrooms frying but like exotic mushrooms fried in olive oil with pancetta, garlic and parsley.

3) Three is the number I wore when I played football as a 10 year old for my school. I played left back despite being right footed but learned to kick with my left foot reasonably well.

4) I don't think I'm meant to be in England but am.

5) Apparently I was bi-lingual speaking Japanese and English until the age of four and then I started school.

6) I have been stuck wondering what to do with myself for 17 years.




I'm tagging:

- Stephanie in Australia.

- Pandave in NYC.

- b in her new place.

- chloe in Greece.

- steph in Brighton because we don't hear anything.

- gimchi in Florida.

6 Comments:

Blogger Devil Mood said...

I like left-backs :) hehe
We have one at Porto who was originally right-back but was adapted and plays really well, he's Fucile.

Mushrooms are a bit odd, some feel like meat when we chew them,at least to non-meat-eaters like me.

What language did you speak besides English? You never talked about that before...

5:03 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I'll report back once I do this :)

5:34 AM  
Blogger "the b" said...

Sorry, have been rather taken up with the new place! Some of those do not strike me as entirely unimportant...?!

Hope you're well!

b

12:42 AM  
Blogger kimberlina said...

aw, jesus, i SUCK at these memes! i shall do my best and i shall try to do it this week as well. ;)

2:57 AM  
Blogger pandave said...

oooh la la! i was tagged! and i must hop to it!

1:04 AM  
Blogger pandave said...

i have performed my tag duties!

3:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home