Friday, January 18, 2008

Join the world!

I need to get out there and to actually spend more time with people.

I'm spending too much time in my own company again.

I enjoy art but need to spend time around others who want to create too.

I feel that sometimes creativity stems from being around others who are creating too, creativity feeds into itself. Inspiration comes from others creative impulses perhaps this is why art schools exist or Van Gogh wanted to start a commune at some point artists need others to inspire them.

Where these notions come from I'm not entirely sure probably from an over active mind that has spent too much time on its own trying to work out why it's spent in its own company.

Right now though I'm still experiencing a great deal of pain where a tooth used to be. Through neglect and probably from drinking tea with one sugar, one tooth which was already bad decided to pack it in and so I had it pulled.

Its now 0220am GMT and so I shall try to go to sleep and not worry about not being the man I'd like to be or where I should live or would like to live or like to be doing with my time.




AMENDMENT:

22/01/08

I have started painting a picture (actually started a few days ago)

I am seeing people tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger pandave said...

hey fb! have fun with the people and i can't wait to see (hint hint) the painting when it is done.

12:32 PM  
Blogger kimberlina said...

*hug* glad to hear you're heading out! sometimes it's hard to do. i'll finally get out and think, "WOW. so this is what it's like."

no more scrabbulous! ;)

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home