Monday, October 01, 2007

Up and Running

Well, I'm back online now.

Do all of you have the latest 'rooster' for better WiFi connections? This is what my father thought a router was called, really.

Things are still not quite falling into place in terms of finding a life that I can call my own and be satisfied with.

There is way too much self-analysis going on here but in the meantime I'll try to come up with more on here and start reaqquainting myself with those of you still here.

Things I've been enjoying or enjoyed:

1) Playing Scrabble on Facebook.
2) Seeing Torres adapt to the Premiership.
3) The Bourne Ultimatum.
4) I'm sure there's more but I can't be bothered to think too much right now.

3 Comments:

Blogger pandave said...

you can play scrabble on facebook? that's awesome!

thanks for the good wishes! i may just suggest that desk with wheels to my mom...

you know i think sometimes one has to go through these processes. it is not always fun but if you are still looking then it means that you are looking to improve and not stagnate. and that is not a bad thing, no? it found you scrabble on facebook. i need to find that!

i'll have lots of time - in between the dvds and all.

4:06 AM  
Blogger kimberlina said...

i need a new rooster, my connections aren't anywhere near as good as they should be. ;) that's so hilarious.

*hug*

5:16 PM  
Blogger Devil Mood said...

Speaking of roosters, there is one near my house that won't shut up all day.

Well, we all need some little things to cheer us up. So even if they're not big issues, life is all about the detail, or something like that, right?

I hope you can watch your match tonight!

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home