Saturday, September 08, 2007

What is this place?

Well, I have moved again to my parents new home.

The house and the street so far seem very quiet and nice.

The town centre if it can be called that is the pits of the world.

Boarded up store fronts and a basic lack of shops, lots of shops selling plastic tubs and pots.

This is the kind of town Morrissey would sing about being destroyed.

It is a concrete extension of a housing estate essentially which is surprising considering at some point this town must have been quite wealthy in the past considering the size of the country house here.

2 Comments:

Blogger kimberlina said...

do enjoy the quiet. the neighbors above me are loud elephants. *sigh*

12:04 AM  
Blogger Devil Mood said...

I agree with Kimberlina. I've been dreaming of a smaller town, independent house, no neighbours in sight. I don't even care about the stores, honestly.
I wonder why they need all those tubs and pots...anything to do with flooding? ;)

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home