Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Well then here then now

Since my last post I managed to get some work which looked as if it might be for a couple of weeks but was in the end only a day and a half.

I tried to deliver what was asked of me but was told by the designer that they 'found my visuals disappointing and had to do them again'.

Not really sure what to think but I think its probably the straw that broke this donkey's back. My attempts at getting back to the place that I thought I wanted to be in terms of work have proved largely to be exercises in futility and frustration.

I really think it may be time for me to pursue a new line of work and possibly retrain if that's viable. I think I have an idea what I want to do and now will explore those options.

Perhaps I was only trying to get back into the film industry because that's what everybody else said that I should do and because I didn't know what else to do.

In the meantime I am on a holiday of sotrts having driven out to the south west accompanied by CD's ranging from Curtis Fuller to The House of Pain to Alexi Murdoch.

It's still summer down here I wish i could post pictures but I'm using a computer in the library which even let me log into the internet crack cocaine that is Facebook.

FOOTBALL - Torres delivered on his home debut with a terrific goal as Chelsea robbed Liverpool which one of the worst refeering decisons ever. (Really this sentence probably only makes sense to one person, you know who you are! )

2 Comments:

Blogger Devil Mood said...

lol Yes, it makes sense to me.
I'm so sorry about the job-thing. I felt worthless in the job-experience I had too, and it wrecked my self-esteem. I'm too proud to take it.
But, as you can see, it will simply open new doors for you and maybe a clean slate will be the best thing that's ever happened to you. I think it will be!

6:32 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I'm sorry to hear that the job thing has you down :( I know you have other plans brewing and hopefully you'll have things to make you happy before too long. In the meantime, enjoy your holiday, and get back on this internet thing!

2:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home