Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Another odd post

Well, I'm still touring Internet Cafes of different quality. So far one of the more interesting times has been using a black keyboard where most of the letters were worn off. I guess its a measure of how familiar we arewith keyboards that despite the keys being smooth black plastic, the location of the letter 'a' is firmly ingrained in one's head and so you manage.

I've been staying with my grandparents and watching satellite TV including Japanese Tv...they really do have some strange TV shows over there.

I'm still beating myself up over what to do etcetra but must watch out that if I am to do any courses to learn new stuff that I hurry up and choose before I've procratinated past all deadlines!

Hope you're all well out there!

6 Comments:

Blogger Devil Mood said...

oof...I've been back for a day and it's already like I'm stuck in the same rut of not knowing where to go, so I understand you.
I used to brag about how I could type anything without the letters in the keyboard, or even without a keyboard...similar to those invisible guitar playing contests, but with(out) a keyboard!

11:37 PM  
Blogger missy said...

Make a list of things you want to do and then prioritise :-)

(Something I need to do too!!)

8:46 AM  
Blogger Devil Mood said...

Maybe you can watch Liverpool on your Grandparents - no? I'm watching them right now (well, listening to it while I type). Porto are playing next. Torres is playing.

5:42 PM  
Blogger Devil Mood said...

Oh, Torres just scored the 1st goal! Who is Lucas?

5:42 PM  
Blogger kimberlina said...

japanese tv! my dad has chinese tv. it's definitely wacky at times w/ the variety shows; makes me wish i knew chinese. *sigh*

2:15 AM  
Blogger Devil Mood said...

Can I just gloat in this brief moment of victory? ;)
Porto won the tournament :) I know, we won only for a goal. And it means nothing but it was nice anyway. hehehe

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home