Sunday, July 01, 2007

8

The Rules are:
- We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
- Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog post, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1) I'm not really that clever.
2) I tried to learn the piano, cello and trumpet.
3) I didn't like mushrooms as a child.
4) I don't like cricket.
5) I like chicken livers.
6) I can't sing.
7) I don't like to dance.
8) I can't run.

I have tagged the following:
(I don't know eight to tag so 4 will have to suffice)

b
gimchi
pandave
rachel

5 Comments:

Blogger "the b" said...

thanks for the tag... will try and do it but maybe not tonight, finding 8 blogs to tag may take time!

Hope you're doing ok x

11:59 PM  
Blogger Devil Mood said...

When the rules are bigger than the tag...hmmm I'm suspicious ;)
9) I'm an optimist ;)

4:50 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

You like chicken livers...? eeeeeeeeeeeew. I can't run either.

3:07 AM  
Blogger pandave said...

wow! what a mission... but i believe i have accomplished it

5:30 AM  
Blogger missy said...

A big hello from Transylvania, Romania!

love, missy xx

PS. Will come back to read when I am back in London on Tuesday!

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home