Monday, June 25, 2007

WEDNESDAY 30th MAY 2007

My flight left at 9am from Logan and with the check-in rules stating that you need to get there early somewhat zombie like we rose. S was super cool about taking me to the airport that morning ans as the sun came up we drove to the airport on the near empty freeway.

The flight was easy and the plane wasn't crowded which meant I had the seat next to me as well to spread out into.

Since all these posts are in flashback what can I say about my trip to Boston. I had a very good time and met two great people who had time to show me their city. I discovered that Brighton, Ma is actually a perfect distance from Boston and that the bus ride is pretty much a straight line.

Did I need the trip? Absolutely it was somewhat of a relief to get away from England, it was emotional to be able to board a plane and to fly away. There is definitely a new energy to be found by visiting new places and seeing different things, faces and meeting new people.

Well, that concludes the recaps of my trip to Boston, Massachusetts and meeting one of the first people to blog back. No immediate travel plans at the moment but you never know...who else is on my blogroll?

So now I'm back and trying hard not to fall back into apathy and have in my mind the goal that I do not want to stay in England. The change of scene should not just extend to a week away, I need a whole change of scene from the people that I live with and the environment that I am in. I'm trying to hold onto that new found energy that I found momentarily that came from being away.

2 Comments:

Blogger Devil Mood said...

That reminded me of what Stephanie said when she went back from Greece - holding on to that new energy and that possibility of change - and she did!
I so need a trip right now...(when did I adopt all these annoying expressions?)

I just heard that Porto is playing in the Rotterdam Tournament, where Liverpool will be too - maybe we'll have a game against each other. It's been too long...

5:21 PM  
Blogger kimberlina said...

mmm, i, too, wish to take a trip. in FACT, i am tentatively planning a trip to italy in the winter. a lovely winter of non-stop wine, gelato and hot chocolate. really, what could be better?

5:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home