Friday, June 15, 2007

SUNDAY 27th MAY 2007



It was mutually agreed that a hasty 'Bye, nice to meet you' as the other person gets out the back seat was not a satisfactory way to say 'Bye, nice to have met you' and so brunch was arranged.

The location for brunch was picked and we all made our way to the Deluxe Town Diner in Watertown where I had the Colossal Hungry Person's Breakfast of which you can see a photo of. I managed to eat everything well I did give one Jo'nny cake away.

After they rolled me out of the diner we took the bus least I think that's we did, I can't actually remember how we got to Harvard Square!

I didn't really take many pictures there probably recovering from lunch, I started my T-Shirt shopping which mainly consisted of Red Sox Players name and numbers. We found books in the Harvard Book Store and shoes in some shoe store that I don't remember the name of. The sites of two of the locations from 'Good Will Hunting' were shown to me which were no longer what they were in the film. Then it was one last beer in The Middle East a much lauded and attended venue for S and TRM.

After the beer a more satisfactory 'Bye, nice to meet you and see you again somewhere' was said and S and I headed back to Brighton for a pit stop than turned into what I called a 'Power Nap' while S had a 'Disco Nap', Then it was back to Davis Square for a really good show which if you click HERE you can read about.

Please see Tuesday 29th May entry recalling Sunday 27th May.

Confused yet?

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

We took the bus! But...then my memories of Harvard Sq itself were a bit foggy. I think it's cause we looped through the same places a couple of times.

12:05 PM  
Blogger Henry Robinson said...

xpreza 100 mg injection is an anticancer medicine. It works by interfering with the development of genetic material of the malignant growth cells in leukemia. This slaughters the disease cells and helps in the ordinary maturation and development of youthful platelets in the bone marrow.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home