Saturday, June 02, 2007

Sooooo...explain yourself.

Well, after the last couple of years stewing and fuming (as well as recuperating) and as a reaction to the gloom of the Bank Holiday at the start of the month of May I decided to go on a trip.

I think I knew in my mind that I'd head left on the world map if England is roughly in the centre in other words West. There were several destinations in mind. Places that I'd been to and faces that I will and want to see again but not this time, not yet.

So, I decided to go somewhere I hadn't been before and meet new friends in Brighton, Ma. Not the Brighton in East Sussex but the one in Boston, Massachusetts.

Alot of what I did there is outlined in skeleton form below and I shall try to endeavour to go into details over the next few days.

What I can tell you is that...Hell, yes I needed a break and that I'm glad I went.

4 Comments:

Blogger kimberlina said...

!! how *very* exciting! ah, to travel. i can't wait to hear more. i must live vicariously.

7:59 PM  
Blogger Devil Mood said...

Are you like those important politicians that only inform they've travelled after it's done, because of safety measures?
I'm glad you decided to go! Sounds like it was just what you needed.

10:30 PM  
Blogger The Red Menace said...

Judging from your lastfm thing you enjoyed the Lovage you were exposed to while here!

12:35 AM  
Blogger x said...

tell us more Finn. and post some photos.

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home