Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Let's go to Athens

Liverpool have now won 10 out of 11 games that have gone to penalty shoot-outs.

Reina proved that his penalty shoot-outs excellence were not just a one game wonder last night.

Funniest image last night has got to be Rafa Benitez sitting cross legged like a Buddha or a small child earnestly watching the television during the penalty shoot-out.

One of the cleverest free-kicks seen this season must be Agger's goal last night.

Sore loser and king of delusion goes to Jose Maureen for his post game interviewing claiming that Chelski wanted to win and played better throughout the match.

I watched the game at home either biting my nails or with the top of my t-shirt covering my mouth as this tense game unfolded.

I sat there urging Pepe Reina to save each Chelski penalty, I sat there saying each Liverpool player's name as they struck their penalties.

So we know that Liverpool will be going to Athens and tonight we'll find out against who.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home