Sunday, April 15, 2007

Things that get on my nerves at present

In no particular order:

1) People who do the washing up with their fingers and with cold water ignoring the sponge and washing up liquid.
2) People who don't raise a hand to say 'thanks' at junctions when driving.
3) People who don't indicate at roundabouts where possible.
4) People who do not say or acknowledge you when you have held a door open for them or let them pass first.
5) People who bump into you and say nothing.
6) People who never call back after weeks.

Hmm, it wan't intended to be a misanthropic post...although I did write 'it was intended to be a misanthropic post' at first!

;)


Other things:

1) My left knee and that fact that it clicks and swells.
2) That my digital camera has a hardware issue and if I want it repaired I need to find the box it came in which is in another box
somewhere and may or may not have an invoice, POP or warranty card in it. I suspect it will be easier to get a new camera...research time.
3) I am not in the place that I want to be yet.

6 Comments:

Blogger madelyn said...

:)

have a lovely Sunday!!!!!

6:11 PM  
Blogger kimberlina said...

i just say "you're welcome" loudly when i hold the door open for people and they don't even acknowledge me or nod their heads.

jerks. i'll totally point it out to them.

good luck with finding your camera box! or finding a new one.

3:41 AM  
Blogger Devil Mood said...

In general, rude people annoy you and I support you on that! :)

4:49 PM  
Blogger Pepsicology said...

I like the changes that you have slighly introduced here; Congrats! I find it to be as a good exercise for releasing the fact of putting into words the things that bother me, however I must tell you that one starts to be a more happy person -with difference- when one is able to start paying attention to the little things that mean enjoyment for oneself -call them blessings if that please you-. Cheers!

7:08 PM  
Blogger Steve House said...

dude, my school are looking for an english teacher to replace me in June. If your at all interested email me at stehouse79@hotmail.com

3:32 PM  
Blogger pandave said...

lol! i would want to strangle someone who did the washing up like that. cold water? no way!
the other day i said thank you to a man who held the door open for me at the doctor's office. it was like 3pm and he said i was the first person to thank him. he told me to thank my parents.

can i tell you what gets on my nerves? when folk say "i could care less"

8:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home