Friday, April 06, 2007

Is it ok?

Is it ok?

That I stay in when its a bright sunny day.

I kinda want to go do something but I'm equally content at home alone today.

Eventually I might go do something...

I check my horrorscope in the Sunday papers this is from last week and seems interesting...

Aries
'Chaucer wrote about this time in The Canterbury Tales: the young Sun in the Ram, sweet Aprille (sic) showers and the rest. The commanding position of the travel planet, Jupiter, suggests that you are considering going on a pilgrimage or a grand tour - or at least making a decision that draws a line under the past. It's a full Moon week, and time for a tide of change.'

Sometimes these things seem very timely...

4 Comments:

Blogger Devil Mood said...

That Astrologer sounds knowledgable (damn, this word is difficult!) - but Jupiter is on retrograde now, so....so? I don't exactly know, but it has been better.
It's sunny here too and I'm in. But I feel the guilt. Well, not really, but I have felt like that before.

5:30 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Content is content. Sure it's okay. ^_^

10:35 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

It is most definitely ok.

2:04 AM  
Blogger missy said...

You should come out and play! Says the girl who is staying home in this good weather!

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home