Sunday, April 15, 2007

Horrorscope

How do you interpret your horrorscope? Do you apply it to your personal life or lack thereof or to your career or lack thereof?!

This is mine today for Aries:

You rarely feel aimless. But now, just prior to Tuesday's Aries New Moon, you do. You're in the process of disconnecting from elements of the past, from old habits, objectives and even passions. While they're on their way out, life is bound to seem flat. Tempting as it is to seize on the first thing that rekindles those passions, the longer you wait, the more options you'll encounter. What you hear about around the week's close begins as a month-long cycle of searching that promises to lead you into unfamiliar realms and, if you have the patience to wait, to pursuits more exciting than previously than you'd dared dream of.

11 Comments:

Blogger kimberlina said...

isn't that kind of a good horrorscope?

3:39 AM  
Blogger x said...

are you reading Shelley von Strunckel? she is never wrong.

2:50 PM  
Blogger fb said...

You are correct. That is from yesterday's Times.

3:17 PM  
Blogger Devil Mood said...

Is it really HORRORscope? hehe
Yes, that's how it works. You read it with your own lenses and views of the world and apply it to yourself.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Pepsicology said...

Ja,ja; horroscope, you couldn't explain it better... I just don't believe in them. For me is just a game that has gone to far for many people. Take it easy :-)

7:10 PM  
Blogger Oscar Grillo said...

Saturn is not doing us any favours up there now a days

2:47 AM  
Blogger Cathy said...

I never read horoscopes....do you believe in them?

12:54 AM  
Blogger Devil Mood said...

Saw the videos, and here's one for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bg8eL6lyBdw
(ignore the cheesy music)

I especially enjoyed the arabic commentators in the second video lol. I noticed David Villa is a winger, right? I understand Rafa wanting him because he's spanish but Quaresma is so much better. Well, your loss and, for now, our gain ;)

10:32 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

If my reading is what I think is going on in my life, then I believe it, otherwise I am just baffled and tend to forget all about it until tmrw. I'm a Jonathen Cainer gal, some days good, some a bit iffey

6:58 PM  
Blogger Devil Mood said...

How are you?
Good luck for tonight (should I say this when I support the other team?) I know, I'm bad. Fair-play ;)

4:49 PM  
Blogger Devil Mood said...

Yes, last night's game was a little better ;)
Rafa was asleep most of the game. I actually thought Zenden played well, at least he tried to create some danger. I thought Mascherano was nearly invisible but maybe that's a good sign, considering his position.
But this wasn't a bad result for you, not at all!

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home