Sunday, April 01, 2007

Finding passion in life

What on earth is going on in my head
You know I used to be so sure
You know I used to be so definite
Thought I knew what love was for
I look around these days and I'm not so sure

Taken from 'My Oh My' by David Gray


I used to have passions for things that I wanted to do and say but I don't have those passions anymore.

What is it that I want to do?

Perhaps, I'm only pursuing that which others say I should because I feel that I should and not because I actually want to.

It's taking an awfully long time to figure out where to go and to follow my heart when my heart knows not where to invest itself anymore.

1 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Perhaps you are thinking to hard about all of this. No need to plan for your whole entire future right this second.

Passions come and go.

What would make you happy right now?

3:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home