Friday, April 06, 2007

Feedback

I asked for feedback from the job from March and have learnt 'you might want to practice your general drawing skills a bit more'...fair enough and it is suggested I go to life classes as it can 'really help to develop a more confident and loose line'...again no arguement.

Just who pays for me to do the classes? Err that would be unemployed me!

So while it touches upon areas to improve it concludes with the fact that I should 'try and develop a more complex and advanced portfolio'. But 'complex' and 'advanced' in what way?

I think I shall send another email for an explicit explanation of 'complex' and 'advanced'...I am for self-improvement but at what cost? I don't want to be paying to do the wrong courses or classes.

Should I send another email?!


WORDS OF WISDOM HAVE PREVENTED ME FROM SENDING ANOTHER EMAIL AND MAKING AN ASS OF MYSELF!

THANK YOU TO SHE THAT HAS STOPPED ME.

2 Comments:

Blogger missy said...

You'll get there... just be patient with yourself. Meanwhile, you can do some practice painting and drawing...

9:29 AM  
Blogger kimberlina said...

i'm all about going to the library, getting tons of drawing and illustration books and going from there. get a roll of butcher paper, too. it's fairly inexpensive and is good for lots of sketchingings.

i would think that a confident line comes from a lot of practice. messy messy practice.

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home