Thursday, March 29, 2007

There is another?

I have applied for a job that I found advertised in a national newspaper and have a preliminary interview set up for Monday.

It's not necessarily something that I would have considered in the past but with my rising disenchantment with the fickle nature of the entertainment business and a 3 strike count, I guess I applied in a fit of pique.

If I look back upon my attempts at getting work in film over the past couple of years I've had three interviews and had three strikes. And not good strikes like in bowling rather three strikes like in baseball whereby you're out!

I'm quite impressed with myself of this little bit of momentum that I have built of late...an interview every other week...

3 Comments:

Blogger Devil Mood said...

Ýes, it's good. Keep it up. I think we get used to "rejections" and we get interview-callus ;)
Good luck, Finn!!
BTW Finn isn't your real name, is it? I just realized it was a book/film character.

10:43 PM  
Blogger kimberlina said...

it's always good to keep up the momentum! my nekos give you lots of luck fish kisses!

(obviously, i have no idea how to pluralize neko... eek!)

6:46 PM  
Blogger madelyn said...

Keep it up - good for you fb -

:)

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home