Saturday, March 10, 2007

'Computer says...'

On Tuesday I did a computer test which would provide a list of careers that based upon my answers I should consider.

As some of the more frequent visitors to this little space in the wide world of Interwebbing I am going through a minor crisis of whether or not to stick it out working freelance in entertainment.

Wanna know what the computer said?

Hotel Manager? Rocket Scientist? Zookeeper? Soldier of Fortune?

Nope the number one recommended job for me...

What I'm already doing!

There was a Victor Meldrew 'I don't believe it!!!' going off in my head at this point.

So I guess I'm in the right place just not financially yet!

Can't escape your karma/destiny or a computer programme!

5 Comments:

Blogger "the b" said...

yay! Which test was it? Would be interested to try it.

1:05 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

Yeah, I would like to try that too.

9:17 PM  
Blogger fb said...

It was at a Careers Development Group office and the programme was 'Adult Directions'.

11:16 PM  
Blogger pandave said...

yes indeedy...

everytime i take a test it suggests things that i can't do but dream i could...

sad thing that one needs money in this world. though one hopes you can do what you love and just love it.

1:06 AM  
Blogger Oscar Grillo said...

FB. Don't believe all you read in the papers (Or computer screens)

5:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home