Friday, March 02, 2007

Colours or Colors

Which I found by way of Kimberlina/Gimchi.

Red.
1. Closest red thing to you? My mouse pad which is the 'This is Anfield' sign for Liverpool Football Club who wear red.
2. Last thing to make you angry? Not getting work.
3. Do you have a temper? Yes.
4. Are you a fan of romance? Huh?

Orange.
1. Closest orange thing to you? CD cover and eraser.
2. Do you like to burn things? Not on my hobbies list.
3. Dress up for Halloween? I live in England so dressing up in Halloween is rare.
4. Are you usually a warm-hearted person? I like to think so.
5. Do you have anything against redheaded people? No.
6. Are you usually full of energy? Not recently.

Yellow.
1. Closest yellow thing to you? Highlighter and post-its.
2. The happiest time[s] of your life? When I was in Los Angeles.
3. Favorite holiday? Hmmmm.
4. Are you a coward? Depends who you talk to.
5. Do you burn or tan? Tannage.

Green.
1. Closest green thing to you? My laptop sits on my green cutting mat.
2. Do you care about the enviroment? Not as much as I could/should.
3. Are you jealous of anyone right now? A little.
4. Are you a lucky person? Not recently.
5. Do you always want what you can't have? Occassionally.
6. Do you like being outdoors? Yes.
7. Are you Irish? Yep, just kidding.

Blue.
1. Closest blue thing to you? little blue box and paintbrushes
2. Are you good at calming people down? Never thought about it.
3. Do you like the sea? Yes very much.
4. What was the last thing that made you cry? Hmmm.
5. Are you a logical thinker? Yes and no.
6. Can you sleep easily? Sometimes.

Purple.
1. Closest purple thing to you? Postcard for art entry that I didn't get round to.
2. Like being treated to expensive things? yes but i have to treat myself.
3. Do you like mysterious things? Life is a mystery.
4. Favorite type of chocolate? Green and Blacks.
5. Ever met anyone in royalty? No but have my suspiscions about a couple of people.
6. Are you creative? I'm told that I am.

Pink.
1. Closest pink thing to you? Felt tip pen.
2. Do you like sweet things? In moderation.
4. Are you sensitive? Yes
5. Do you like music? I listen to it so I guess that means yes.

White.
1. Closest white thing to you? Paper, shirt and i-pod.
2. Would you say you're innocent? Absolutely.
3. Are you good at keeping the peace? Usually.
4. How do you imagine your wedding? Quiet.
5. Do you like to play in the snow? I did once.
6. Are you afraid of going to the doctors or dentist? Not fear but a resignation of 'if I must'.

Black.
1. Closest black thing to you? Watch strap, T-shirt, jacket, Moleskine book.
2. Ever enjoy hurting people? No
3. Are you sophisticated or silly? Both.
4. Would you like to go to space? Yes.
5. Do you have a lot of secrets? Nothing major.
6. What is your favorite colour? To wear? To paint with?
7. Does the colour you wear affect your mood? It can do...

2 Comments:

Blogger madelyn said...

I love colorful posts!

i might have a go too!

5:20 PM  
Blogger Devil Mood said...

This is fun! And funny too.
I like the way the colours are associated with themes, it's very symbolic.

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home