Wednesday, January 31, 2007

I have moved but...

am not able to get online from home yet due to Broadband not being activated so this post comes from a terminal in a cafe on a gray high street in a concrete town.

Not all boxes have been unpacked nor are they likely to be due to the nature of the rental period of 6 months...time has a tendency to fly.

On the job front I continue to be frustrated but have been sending out CV's and despite concluding that my name must be 'Mud' hence the lack of interest although I did see one person who may or may not be able to offer me a few weeks works in the upcoming weeks.

Hopefully I will be back online from the comfort of my 'home' or else it'll be back on a terminal in a room on a gray high street somewhere...

7 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

a terminal in a room on a gray high street isn't so bad as long as we get to hear from you and all is well, don't be despondent about the job, sometimes it is a way of telling us that we need some time to ourselves. Chin up mate!

11:57 PM  
Blogger Devil Mood said...

Good luck with everything!
I hope you don't lose anything on the way and that you get your internet back. I know I miss it when I don't have it...

9:29 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Unpopular view here, but sometimes it can be refreshing to go unplugged for a little bit.

Don't stone me, people!

8:49 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Hope you're back on line soon!

Job seeking is tough. I'm in the middle of that myself :(

good luck though!

2:07 AM  
Blogger pandave said...

well, as someone who has been unplugged for about a week - it is not such a bad thing. it is the catching up that i need to learn to give up.

and, well, job-hunting can suck and they will try to break you down. the nature of the beast. just keep in mind how fab you are at all times.

mirror, mirror, on the wall...

4:56 PM  
Blogger x said...

miss your loitering Finbell.
good luck xx

10:31 AM  
Blogger Cathy said...

I hope you're back online again soon, fb!

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home