Monday, December 18, 2006

Last week

Last week...I went to Art School and made pictures under supervision for four days. It wasn't too bad but I had hoped the subject of 'illustration' would be a closer 'fit' to my sensibilities than it turned out to be. Ok, I know Rome wasn't built in a day and it hasn't put me off the idea entirely.

What else happened...I went to a Nativity themed party where they had hay in their living room and some people dressed as Nativity characters...really.

Also went to a birthday party where people were getting drunk.

Also Grandparents Wedding Anniversary Lunch, so last week was kinda busy.

5 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

nativity party....was it for children? Were there sheep and donkeys? Do you have photots?
I am sooo curious about this!

9:41 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

And you didn't feel the need to mention my cake, my messy desk or the pictures on my office wall in all of this? Has today had no impact on you whatsoever? :)

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you discuss football with the goat?

11:06 PM  
Blogger Devil Mood said...

How many years have your grandparents been married? Mine had their 55th aniversary or something! Gotta give them some credit for that...

People seem to try to get drunk at every occasion, don't they? lol

11:08 PM  
Blogger pandave said...

hay in their house? that is really taking the holiday's seriously. can you imagine cleaning that up?

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home