Thursday, November 02, 2006

Where are the pictures?

I will post pictures of my pictures in due course but first Stephanie wants to find them on the walls. So since she doesn't want to know what she's looking for we'll hold off posting them for a bit.

Once she's found them I'll post pictures of my pictures...

In other news I went for a swim for the first time in about 18 months and you know what I can swim! I managed 20 lengths of the 25m pool, 18 were Breaststroke and 2 were Freestyle. I wasn't particulary quick and I did stop to rest after every 2 lengths but did finish strongly completing the final 6 non-stop. I'm pretty sure it was easier doing crawl/freestyle now post surgery. In the nature of the surrealism that is my life there was a little person at the pool. I'm not sure what the politically correct term is but its still kinda disconcerting to see a 'dwarf'/'midget'/'little person' at the swimming pool, it makes me think of that scene in "Living in Oblivion' (1995) where a dwarf argues with Steve Buscemi about how its an Independent filmmaking cliche to have a dwarf in a dream sequence.

3 Comments:

Blogger lady miss marquise said...

Looking forward to seeing the pics, fantastic!!

5:59 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I'm working late, but I'll swing by the hospital on my way home. I can't wait to see your work! :)

6:23 PM  
Blogger pandave said...

wow... i have not swum in forever! years. been in the ocean but that is not really swimming and then the pool at the hotel was so shallow, it kinda freaked me out a bit.

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home