Friday, September 29, 2006

Yet still productive

Despite it all I have been productive in my own time producing artwork of varying quality and getting frustrated by my technical inadequacy and ineptitude but still creating.

I complain about doing things on my own and going places on my own but my timetable is not in synch with other peoples at the moment at all which probably leads in part to my feelings of fracture and dislocation with the world around me.

It is strange that someone who wishes to spend time with people does his utmost to avoid places with people.

1 Comments:

Blogger pandave said...

that happens to me all the time. but i tell you this too - and i am sure you know - most of the time you get out there and you are happy you did. then again there are those rare occasions when it kinda sucks but those great times make up for it.

i see you have been listening to the beatles. rebekit gave me an awesome beatles collection. it is on my ipody and i am well pleased! thanks becks!

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home