Friday, September 08, 2006

Spiral

I can sense when I'm on a downward spiral and I hate myself for being on it. There must be some mechanisms to stop this from happening. I suppose that in itself becomes part of the spiral, the trick is to make the ride slow down.

Another thought while I had two great years followed by two bad years is that perhaps this is karma. Alot of good things have happenned to people that I know in my two bad years. I am not saying those peole will have bad years but when it comes back round to me perhaps they're lives will level off again.

3 Comments:

Blogger Devil Mood said...

Maybe you can stop the spiral by talking about it - recognizing you're in it is a start. I think when we start to believe in cycles it makes it really difficult to get out of them. For instance: "I know nothing good will happen to me until the end of the year" - that's no good, is it?
I don't like it either when people around me are going up in life and I'm just my old self...but I can't help thinking that most of it is down to me.

11:54 PM  
Blogger kimberlina said...

i only talk about karma in a joking way for short term activities. like, if i yell at my cat and then stub my toe.
otherwise, if you really believe it with long things, you'll think you did something to deserve the bad that happens in your life? did you really DO something bad? i highly doubt it.
when i'm down.... i waste money i've saved, thinking that buying something will make me happier. alas, it oft doesn't help.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Maybe you can be on a "mission" like Earl (My Name is Earl) or Dr Sam Beckett (Quantum Leap) and correct the things that have gone wrong/bad?

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home