Saturday, August 05, 2006

0250h - Questions that I ask myself.

These are some of the things keeeping me awake and if you feel like it dear readers I'd love to hear your answers to the questions as they relate to you and your lives.


1) What is the most important thing in life?

2) What would make me happy?

3) What is happy?

4) Where do I really want to be?

5) What do I really want to do?

6) Why haven't I made more of my life?

7) How do I improve my situation?


There's a whole lot more that center on my affairs of the heart and mechanics of it, if only it were as simple as a machine but we'll save those for another am wide awake club day...

Oh and thank you.

0317h What am I doing?! Just go to F***in bed!

4 Comments:

Blogger Devil Mood said...

You may want to ask them to a philosopher - they're working to figure it out. I don't feel ready to answer those right now. It's hard to think about it and at this veyr moment I'd rather not think ;)

2:15 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

People spend their whole lives trying to answer those questions.

I'm like DM: This will require some pondering...

8:29 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Okay...so I know the answers wise sage that I am - though of course they're different for everyone.

It's just executing the procedures that is the difficult part which needs so much practice.

1-3 What makes a person happy is that he or she must just decide to be happy, despite all the other stupid crap going on in the world. Accept what you can't change, change what you can, & all that...

4 & 5 will change all the time. look at the smaller things, not always big picture. the big picture can get depressing because 99% of us (give or take) are NOT living our ultimate dream lives. i'm pretty content sitting and having coffee with a friend though, and that counts for something.

6-7 you HAVE made a lot of your life. you improve because you keep asking how and why and then figure out how to make it happen.

what's your take on it? did you find any answers?

hope you got some sleep eventually :)

1:55 PM  
Blogger fb said...

Love is the answer to every question, to be in, to be, to give, to receive.

3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home