Sunday, July 23, 2006

A New Week

Last week was a cluster f*** of information for my lazy brain! There was Monday and Tuesday gathering information about ICD's and the when's, why's and wherefores to consider and then there was the gaining of knowledge in a crash course of CAD for the rest of the week that left me with headaches!

The weekend was spent sleeping late, reading articles in the Sunday papers that interested me, watching a DVD, surfing the Internet, noting random thoughts both mentally and on paper, watching bits of the Open, playing the merest bit of PS2 and before you know it, its the end of Sunday.

I have Part 2 of the CAD course resuming midweek to overload my brain with information.

I quite enjoy having a bit of structure to my life of leisure and in coming across old aqquaintances where the course is taking place as well as making new ones...aimlessness is all well and good but sometimes it does become rather wearisome and tedious to spend too much time in the company of the self.

2 Comments:

Blogger missy said...

I like structure too, so I get a bit nutty during the summer break when I don't have to wake up at 5 in the morning!

Good luck next week!

missy xx

9:52 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Structure is wonderful; I love organization and structure; your weekend sounds perfect and I really hope that this coming week is a good one, fb.

Cheers,
Cathy

2:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home