Thursday, June 29, 2006

Who?

So Wimbledon has begun and whoops Tim Henman is out in the second round. Did anybody really think he was going to beat Roger Federer?

I just to follow tennis more than I do and used to play at least once a week but now I don't know any of the players playing.

I'm sort of interested in whose playing but I'm not watching that closely...maybe watching so much football has taking it out of me?

I could even go to Wimbledon but don't feel like going as Billy or Todd Sloane.

But then who am I going to get to accompany me, somebody else's girlfriend or wife?

I guess what I'm getting at is I'd like to be part of a pair like Sonny and Cher or Ike and Tina or maybe not they all split up...just sometimes being a solo artist is not so great...sod creative control ;)

Bah, humbug!

(Note to self: 'Don't Worry, Be happy'...yeah right...gosh being gloomy is tiring!)

3 Comments:

Blogger missy said...

I know what you mean about being a solo artist! Sometimes it sucks, sometimes it's fab... like now as I enjoy the company of my girl friends! :-)

1:17 PM  
Blogger Devil Mood said...

lol Yes, sometimes being in a duet wouldn't be too bad. But all in all I think I prefer to be free and alone, no one to bug me, no one to get bugged by me...It's very hard to be "the other half", that's why the duets don't last long.
I like tennis too. It can be very thrilling sometimes, other times it's just boring. it depends :P

1:58 PM  
Blogger miss goLondon said...

you should go. the sloaney accents are quite intimidating i think. but once you tune them out, tennis can be very relaxing to watch.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home