Thursday, April 06, 2006

I'm still here!

Well, I finally saw a member of my surgeon's team but not the man himself. It seems I'm making a good surgical recovery and they don't need to see me for another 9 months, so I already have an appointment for 2007. (is that what they mean by planning ahead?)

However, my heartbeat is still doing something weird but that's for a different doctor in the same hospital and his team to deal with but it's not life threatening and that appointment won't be until July now.

By far the highlight of the day was having lunch on the Kings Road with Stephanie just before my appointment. We beat the lunch rush and had a leisurely lunch and chatted away...

6 Comments:

Blogger Steve House said...

Well hope that good news means you are well on a road to recovery

8:27 PM  
Blogger x said...

you met Stephanie! what a nice day!

9:28 PM  
Blogger Devil Mood said...

That's good news and sounded like a really good day. When I was in London (for less than a week) I used to go to King's Road a lot. There's a portuguese restaurant over there not (Tuga) but it's a little over-chic, I've been told.

10:22 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Glad everything went well at the appointment. Hope you made a point of telling them how much they jerked you around with the timings.

Lunch was very cool and it was nice to put a real face to the drawings. :)

11:34 PM  
Blogger kimberlina said...

of *course* you're still here, silly!

:)

so nice to meet fellow bloggers, isn't it? assuming they're not psycho stalkers, of course.

12:10 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

If they say it's not life threatening, I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Good to see you're recovering well. ^_^

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home