Tuesday, January 24, 2006

It had to happen

It was bound to happen eventually...I got tagged!


4 jobs i've had:
Salesman in an electrical superstore, Assistant Librarian, Visiting Lecturer, Draughtsman

4 places i've lived:
Los Angeles, Russell Square(London), Bayswater(London but not for long), West Kensington (London)

4 movies i could watch over and over:
Batman Begins, Chungking Express, Star Wars, Lost in Translation

4 tv shows i watch (currently on air)
Scrubs, Lost, Match of the Day (Football/Soccer Highlights Programme), My Name is Earl

4 places i've been on vacation:
New York, Iceland, Japan, France

4 websites i visit daily:
Liverpoolfc.tv, Blogs, hotmail, skysports.com


4 of my favorite foods:
sushi, crispy pork and chicken on rice, dim sum, steak

4 places i'd rather be right now:
Hawaii, New York, Los Angeles, Japan

Harder than it looks...

Cheers K

11 Comments:

Blogger Cathy said...

I know Russell Square! I stay in that neighbourhood when I travel to London; the Goodenough Trust; do you know it?

1:02 PM  
Blogger missy said...

I've always wanted to be a librarian...

2:26 PM  
Blogger Steve House said...

You have a had way more interesting life than me. Did you lecture on art?

10:47 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Tell us about being a visiting lecturer. Sounds cool. :)

11:51 AM  
Blogger Eric said...

Do you prefer the original Star Wars or the Special Edition?

4:31 PM  
Blogger lady miss marquise said...

I'm definitely a serial Star Wars watcher as well. But the originals... not I, II, or III.

And I'm also a serial LOTR watcher.
Sad.

But very true.

And yes, let's hear more about the lecturing...

Hope you're feeling better x

4:56 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

You've been to Iceland? What's Iceland like. Also, I did tag you once, but I think you missed it :)

5:48 PM  
Blogger fb said...

Cathy

Don't know the Goodenough Trust..

N.Missy

I was Assistant Librarian at a Film School.

E.N & S

Lectured at the same film school but in the Design Department assisting students with set builds.

Erikku

Original Star Wars is first time i went to cinema multiple times with different relatives but i have no choice now...the DVD's are S.E.

Ladymissmarquise

Prefer Star Wars Ep IV-VI but III is also special to me for different reasons. Getting there with my recovery thank you x

Stephanie (Boston)

Iceland was strange but also very comfortable although once you've done the main walk about in the centre of Reykjavik, you don't need a map anymore! Also no trees, no birds...I'd go back but then I do know some people there...

Ooops will keep an eye out next time...

6:14 PM  
Blogger Devil Mood said...

You've been to places! lol
So Liverpool fan, uh? You must've had an exciting evening around May last year ;)

9:53 PM  
Blogger missy said...

Wonders what K stands for...

5:11 PM  
Blogger kimberlina said...

yay!! dim sum! i wish i could say i could eat it every day, but when i do that in china for three weeks with my family... it gets old. maybe it's all the pork fat. ;)

and i heart lost in translation.

5:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home