Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Music Video Choices and Recommendations?

So far I have 'Feel Good Inc' by The Gorillaz from the limited choice on iTunes UK Music Videos downloaded. I could download all the Gorillaz videos but something with real people in it might be good other than Madonna or Eminem or U2 which seem to be the most popular videos and Michael Jackson.

Any other video recommendations would be most welcome...there are no Fat Boy Slim/Spike Jonze videos nor Beastie Boys videos on the UK site yet...

9 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

The Strokes video for Juice Box is supposed to be very rude. I haven't seen it, but the song is cracking and its worth downloading for that reason alone.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Oh - I've seen juice box. I think you can watch it on the NME web site & it also links to the uncensored version.

Can you get to the US itunes? I'm at work (hardly working, at the moment) and I seem to remember there being a "choose country" menu at the bottom. I was looking for something not available here, but I didn't try downloading, so I don't know if they'll actually let you buy.

"Weapon of Choice" is a sweet video, as is the other one Spike Jonze did for Fatboy Slim for "Praise You" with the fake dance troupe.

7:55 PM  
Blogger fb said...

i want 'Weapon of Choice'...Christopher Walken rules!

8:03 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

He does rule. Man can dance too!

8:37 PM  
Blogger x said...

and he flies a bit too!

11:12 PM  
Blogger fb said...

I suspect I will have to open another account if possible on the U.S iTunes to get access to a whole lot more...

The Database is not as extensive as the U.S here in the U.K

2:09 AM  
Blogger kimberlina said...

no tv. *sigh*

4:50 AM  
Blogger missy said...

You can't get iTunes US unless you have a US bank account.

Here's a cool Spike Jonze ad for Gap.

9:28 AM  
Blogger fb said...

Everybody should see the 'Gap' ad...made me smile thanks NM!

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home