Saturday, December 31, 2005

2005 - Going, Going, Gone!

2005 was a year dominated by disaster in my mind from purely selfish reasons but I also remember all the natural disasters and man-made horrors of the year.

It was not a very good year.

But I did make it till the end.

But rather than list and do a year review filled with woe, I shall not go into details or dwell on the unfortunate events.

2005 was also the year that I took to using my Blog as a means to take my mind off my own waiting game and what I discovered were some wonderful voices who were supportive, interested, interesting and informative.

Liverpool Football Club pulled off the most improbable victory in the European Champions League Final in Istanbul in May.

I now have three months to make a full physical recovery and then who knows what...2006 will be time to make up my mind and to find my way.

I really don't know what I'm trying to say here, perhaps i'm just typing for the sake of having an entry to end the year. Maybe a monent of clarity will come to me or I'm just having a funny day as I recover or does everyone get a little misty eyed over the past twelve months each year?

Regardless...

Wishing Everybody a Happy and Prosperous New Year!


TIP FOR THE DAY: Do not sneeze after a sternotomy - it really hurts!

6 Comments:

Blogger x said...

so you do babble on about football.
Happy New Year. Or Akemashite Omedetou Gozaimasu! (i hope that's not a swear word, i found it in google). xxxx

12:42 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

!!!HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Can you laugh without hurting yourself? That's the important thing! Here's to a 2006 with many happy events...cheers!

2:53 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Happy New Year!!!

'06 has to be better...

3:10 PM  
Blogger Cathy said...

Here's to the best year of our collective lives!

2:11 AM  
Blogger Pepsicology said...

Thank you Finn! Happy 2006 to you too . I especially wish you on this one very good health with your new "gadget " and always lots of love and joy :-) Take care XXX

2:15 PM  
Blogger Olivia said...

Thanks for commenting in my photo blog.
I don't know anyone who had a great 2005, and truth be told it was the worst ever for me.
Let's hope 2006 shines for the world and everyone in it. We deserve this very much.

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home