Saturday, November 05, 2005

Too noisy&crowded for me...

I have finally returned after the train journey from hell...I still want to know where the train I was waiting for actually went. It was on the information board with the time it was supposed to arrive and where it was going. At the time no train appeared, no voice came out over the platform with an explanation, no information appeared on the dot matrix board...the train disappeared. Was it in a parallel universe? Was it a ghost train? Was it abducted by aliens?

Last night I went to Soho, it was a small red basement bar, very noisy, very crowded and not for me at all. It was good to see familiar faces and to shake hands and get and give kisses...but I couldn't stand having to shout to talk and drinking water is not that fun either.

I just didn't have the heart to party and so it was I left early to face my train journey nightmare. The British invent the railway but they can't run a system that is on time!

On the plus side I received a most excellent package from Boston on Friday morning!

2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

Were there 3 trains going in the opposite direction?

Glad you have the music, and yes, it's wind-up bird.

10:06 PM  
Blogger Pepsicology said...

too noisy and crowded for everyone, not just you, really

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home