Monday, November 21, 2005

No big news, nothing shocking

No big news, nothing shocking.

Am still around but have nothing to report.

No existential dilemnas other than those you've already heard.

Trying to make a sausage casserole should be ready in another 45 mins.

Nothing happened at the weekend, Liverpool won 3-0 against Portsmouth as they should and Peter 'he's a nice boy and works hard in training' Crouch didn't score again.

That's all I have to say.

Sorry nothing clever or witty to say today.

5 Comments:

Blogger x said...

you posted those great lyrics on my blog, I have no complaints!

8:55 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I second Just Thinking - sounds like a pretty good weekend to me too. All the same existential dilemmas (as usual) here too :) I think it is the winter weather coming on.

12:43 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Sausage casserole? Leftovers?

4:57 PM  
Blogger Pepsicology said...

You post to say you had nothing especial to say...hmmm... That's pretty different these days, isn't it?.

12:43 AM  
Blogger missy said...

I'm glad you posted this I often feel like this- I want to blog but it seems that there is nothing to blog about :-/

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home