Sunday, November 27, 2005

Michael Corleone: Just when I thought that I was out they pull me back in.

The only decent line from (we shouldn't have made this film) 'The Godfather Part III'

'Just when I thought was out they pull me back in.'


I never wanted to get out but it had crossed my mind that I might be out without having a say in the matter.

Well it was never quite that conclusive that I was ever out, I've just been very uncertain about where I stand in the world of work.

This year has been very curious in terms of work but if I ever needed any assurances that there may well be a place for me on future projects, I got an early Christmas present on Saturday that said there's still potenially a place for me.

It left me speechless and was a very big surprise that former and future colleagues would have a whip around for me...

I look forward to seeing them all...in the future.

6 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

That's excellent news! Sounds like a productive weekend for you too.

It's good to feel appreciated and to have something to look forward to :)

Congratulations & good luck!

9:43 PM  
Blogger Pepsicology said...

I knew it... :-p

11:30 PM  
Blogger x said...

I agree with Stephanie, it's good that they appreciate you, and they are the lucky ones to have you!

12:43 AM  
Blogger missy said...

I also like the quote: Finance is a gun. Politics is knowing when to pull the trigger.

;-)

7:46 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Excellent. Great news! Being appreciated by colleagues makes all of the difference.

2:15 PM  
Blogger Pepsicology said...

It makes all the difference especially when the boss is among them, that's quite importanttry to remember it no matter how many folks enjoy talking about team-working and good stuff. Money talks lauder.

7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home