Sunday, November 06, 2005

Hiding out

I spent the weekend hiding out from the world.

Saturday, I sneezed and I sneezed and then blew my nose and started moaning how I must be getting a cold so promptly drank some lemon, ginger and honey concotion and stayed firmly in the house. Immovable.

Sunday, it was dark, gray and wet outside, intended to at least walk to get my Sunday paper...nah, got a lift and came back.

Did read 'Catwoman: When in Rome' from DC Comics in hardback by Jeph Loeb & Tim Sale though, Tim Sale's art is unlike other artists of the genre in that there's a fluidity of line in his work which I find very pleasing.

Doodled again in my sketchbook.

No DVDs watched...so rock n roll...

4 Comments:

Blogger x said...

oh Finn you should have instant messenger, it is the perfect remedy for this kind of situation.
By the way i just finished an article on winter blues natural remedies.
You can ask me anything my friend! xx

12:59 PM  
Blogger lady miss marquise said...

Meant to rest and relax and get into my book on Sunday, instead baby sat my hangover, curled up with some popcorn and watched *Star Wars*. Because our DVD is broken and all we have is video. And sometimes you need a bit of a Star Wars moment.
Hope you're feeling better!
x

1:23 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I think a few days hiding out are in order for me too, as soon as I can manage it. It's the working, not so much any sort of social life which has interfered.

I have books, and DVDs and knitting to get to.

3:47 PM  
Blogger Pepsicology said...

Take it easy! I've just passed the worst flu in many years -with no drugs at all :)- and it was patience mainly.

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home