Thursday, October 13, 2005

Things I have noticed

Things I have noticed while out and about in London:

1) Everybody has a horizontal striped top of some sort (boys and girls).

2) Army style caps are in fashion in all sorts of colours.

3) Converse Chuck Connors All Stars particulary in white or black are de rigeur.

Are these items in your wardrobe?


I haven't been to the cinema for some time now.

What I've seen on DVD recently...THX1138, Coach Carter, Training Day...

What I've been listening to...Tone Loc, Vivaldi/The Four Seasons...

What I've been reading...chapters of Haunted by Chuck Pahulniuk, short story by Jonathan Lethem, The Sun and The Evening Standard daily, various Blogs...

7 Comments:

Blogger x said...

you are an educated guy.
nope, none of these in my wardrobe. the only striped thing i have is a kitchen apron

7:35 PM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Horizontal striped shirts - like an army of Chuck-wearing mimes? I own none of those things, but I am generally not terribly fashionable.

May I humbly recommend additional hip-hop for your listening list? If you like it, you can blame Red Menace. She loaned Lyrics Born "Same !@#$ Different Day" and I've been listening to on re-play for the past 24 hours or so.

If you can't find it, let me know and i'll try to track down a link.

1:05 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

I'm wearing my striped top today. Don't hate me...

11:42 AM  
Blogger fb said...

I have a stripey jumper too...in my childhood all pirates and burglars wore stripey tops too...

12:19 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

All I have a green striped T-shirt that use to be my Dad's, but I'm not wearing it at the moment. Converse Chuck Connors All Stars? Yeah right.

Interesting you saw Training Day. I hope you didn't watch it with your parents, as I did. Big mistake.

Even I thought it was too heavy on the swearing, and my family swears worse than most, I'm sure. We didn't even finish it; Ma would not tolerate it past a half an hour.

It's a shame. I saw it edited down on cable and found it to be pretty good.

3:15 PM  
Blogger fb said...

Its fun to see Denzel gone bad...

3:44 PM  
Blogger fb said...

Stripey tops and canvas Chuck connors All Stars...I don't dictate fashion I'm just observing...

3:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home